Superintendent needed for top commercial GC!
- Denver, CO +1
- $80,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Haley Gerritsen
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a top mid-size commercial GC based in Windsor with offices in Denver. Our mission is to provide our clients with premier design-build construction services. We deliver on our commitment by designing to our clients' budget the first time and we meet our schedules from day one on a fully entitled project without reasons or excuses. Valuing the contribution of every member of the project team guides us in consistently exceeding our clients expectations. With safety first and strong customer advocacy, our aim is to stand out as a true collaborator, turning visions into reality is what we do.
Why join us?
- Family-oriented company
- Offers a great opportunity for proven construction professionals to grow their careers
- Staff is built on a collaborative, team approach with a passion to be the best builders
- Great benefits, 401k, and PTO
- The Project Superintendent is the day to day leader for the on-site construction activities of its assigned projects within the company.
- The Project Superintendent will work side-by-side with the assigned Project Manager and lead its supporting Project Engineers and Administrators to complete the construction of its assigned projects and in accordance with the project Contract Agreement entered into by the Company.
- The Project Superintendent reports directly to the Director of Operations, Executive Manager.
- The Project Superintendent position is dedicated to the on-site scheduling, coordination, safety, quality, inspections and scheduling activities of the assigned projects.
- The Project Superintendent must be capable of translating project strategy into tactical and operational on-site construction activity planning and implementation that creates the desired project financial, schedule, quality and relationship results, and must possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the Company’s expected project outcomes.
- The Project Superintendent must be capable and able to work with a diverse customer base in the commercial, office, warehouse, education, institutional, healthcare, retail, recreation, government, and hospitality sectors.