A bit about us:
Based in the greater Portland area, we are a full service construction management company and general contractor with a diverse portfolio including higher education, healthcare, industrial, and commercial projects. We are looking to add an experienced Superintendent to our growing team. If you have at least 5 years of experience as as commercial Superintendent and have worked on electrical or mechanical projects including data centers, labs, or semiconductors please read below to apply.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
- Car Allowance
- Gas Card
- Responsible for relationship building and management with customers and subcontractors
- Manages all field work for small, medium, and large commercial, industrial projects technical projects
- Coordination with Project Managers on project timelines, budgets, schedules, and progress
- Conduct job site reviews and walk throughs
- Manage, review, and distribute necessary project documents including safety and incident reports, inspections, material requests and delivery, and look ahead reports.
- Work directly with various trades to ensure project scope, timelines, and milestone dates are being met.
- Ensure project safety and efficiency at all times
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously varying in size, scope, and project stage
- 5+ years of experience managing mechanical/electrical projects
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time including coordinating with trades, subs, etc.
- Previous experience with commercial or industrial project build outs and retrofits including data centers, semiconductor, labs, and other related projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal