A bit about us:
We Rely on robust fundamentals and passionate and motivated teams! We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in striking the right balance between growth and competitiveness.
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
Why join us?
- Hybrid work from home schedule
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Benefits (9% 401k match)
- Growth potential
- Continue learning new technology
- Work for a Global manufacturer
- Administration of all IT infrastructures including email traffic, remote access and security, WAN & LAN, Telephony System and Cell Phones.
- Initiate and see through to completion the necessary IT infrastructure projects.
- Submit IT purchasing and expenses for approval.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Execute IT methods to efficiently meet objectives.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all IT-related issues.
- Ensure that all company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Work with other IT Team Members to implement internal systems.
- Document all technical work and enhance existing documentation.
- Minimum of 7 Years of Helpdesk Support and 3 Years of IT Systems Administration.
- Highly organized, Excellent Communication skills, Team player, and close attention to detail; with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Customer Focused with Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Foundation knowledge of Office 365 plans, service descriptions, and features.
Administration and troubleshooting in the following areas:
o Office 365 architecture
o Server and Workstation Administration
o Active Directory
o Group Policies
o Patching with WSUS
o Software Deploy/Inventory
o Hardware and Inventory Management
o Server and Application Alerting System
o Helpdesk Ticketing System
o Knowledge in ITIL Best Practice (Preferred)
o PowerShell (Preferred)