🤖 Survey Technician / $50k-$60k / Great Place To Work!
- Stratham, NH
- $50,000 - $60,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Mike Basile
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are about a 30-person civil/site engineering firm. We provide civil engineering, land surveying, and construction services to industrial, municipal, commercial, healthcare, and residential clients. The company is well-established, and we have an experienced team of engineers, surveyors, wetland scientists, designers, technicians, and consultants.
Why join us?
- Strong compensation, 1.5X OT pay; Employees stick to 40, but some work more especially during deadlines and to have the opportunity to work and earn more; Bonuses typically paid out twice a year (Summer and December Holidays)
- We are a small family-oriented company. We have a relaxed, flexible and collaborative work environment. We offer medical benefits for all employees 100% paid for by the company, plus they can add family members at their expense. We offer short-term disability, long-term disability, paid family/medical leave, and life insurance policy for all employees. We have a 401k plan that all employees can contribute to after 1 year of employment plus the company automatically puts in 3% for all employees even if they don’t contribute. We also have profit sharing. During the summer we do whats called “summer hours” where we work extra throughout every 2 week pay period and take every other Friday off. We do monthly cookouts with all staff during the work day (potluck inside during the winter), plus a Christmas party every year. We do offer a dental plan but it is funded by the employees if they choose to opt in. As an engineer, one of the things we pride ourselves on is developing well-rounded engineers. Engineers don’t become “pigeon-holed” doing one thing all the time. They follow a job from start to finish – from initial concepts, all the way through design and permitting and eventually construction. This helps our engineers grow in their skills and knowledge faster than we see at most companies.
- Ability to assist daily field survey crew
- Learn to use data collectors, total stations, levels, data collection techniques & processing