SVP, Head of Business Development
Insurance Company | Business Development | Remote | Excellent Compensation | Strong Benefits
- Boston, MA
- $200,000 - $350,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Christopher Nappi
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a leading consulting firm in the insurance industry seeking a SVP, Head of Business Development to join their team. This is a high-level position that requires a candidate who is a self-starter with extensive experience in business development, insurance, consulting, and regulatory laws. The ideal candidate will have an MBA and 15+ years experience in insurance operations.
Why join us?
- Industry Leader!!
- Ability to run a team and work with top executives
- Fast-paced environment
- Very competitive salaries
- High Growth!!
- Develop and implement business development strategies to grow the company's market share in the insurance industry
- Lead and manage a team of business development professionals to achieve company goals
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and partnerships
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment on business development initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulatory changes to proactively adjust business development strategies as needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team to ensure successful client acquisition and retention
- 15+ years of experience as a Head of Business Development in the technology or insurance industry
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Strong knowledge of insurance operations and regulatory law
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful business development strategies
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment