A bit about us:
Firm is focused on privately held businesses, their owners, not-for-profits, tax exempts, and other community support organizations.
Why join us?
- Career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Prepare individual, partnerships, S-Corp and trust tax returns.
- Prepare tax workpapers to support return computations and special allocations
- Successfully research complex tax issues, apply findings, and clearly communicate
- Estimate tax projections and planning for entities and individuals
- Strengthen the existing client relationship and clearly identify areas where the firm can be of better service to the client
- Respond to clients and fellow staff in a timely and clear manner to ensure that effective communication is maintained all times.
- Knowledgeable on current tax practices and tax law changes
- Strong Technical competence
- Excellent client relationship and time management skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- BS/BA degree in accounting, CPA, CPA candidate or EA preferred
- Minimum three years tax preparation experience
- CCH experience preferred