A bit about us:
Rewarding, fully remote opportunity with a reputable, progressive and well established SALT Tax Firm. We are a unique firm with a specialty and expertise in the State And Local Tax field servicing well known, large clients nationwide with a team of professionals committed to establishing great partnerships externally and internally.
- Heavy focus on client data analysis
- Research multistate sales and use tax topics and prepare written analyses and memos.
- Nexus studies, apportionment reviews, audits/reverse audits, as well as voluntary disclosure and amnesty program projects
- Prepare work plans, execute projects successfully by critical deadlines, and oversee and manage projects from start to finish. The Sales Tax Manager will also be required to
- Stay up to date with industry standards and developments to actively assess how they may impact our existing clients.
- 4+ years of public accounting experience (at least 3 years in SALT consulting and/or compliance)
- CMI, CPA or JD is a big plus
- Working proficiency in federal & state tax compliance
- State tax technical research skills (i.e. BNA Bloomberg, RIA Checkpoint, CCH) – CCH Intelliconnect preferred
- Experience with state tax compliance and consulting experience working C corporation, S corporation, and pass through entity clients
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills