A bit about us:
One of the country’s fastest-growing wealth management and tax firms is looking for a Tax Manager (or experienced Senior Tax Associate ready to be a Tax Manager) in the Greater Seattle area.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holiday's
- Amazing Coworkers
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for growth into a Tax lead advisor
- Managing staff includes reviewing business tax returns (High Net worth individuals)
- Overseeing staff and senior accountant’s development by reviewing work, coaching, and participating in the annual review process.
- Also responsible for participating in the in-house CPE classes provided by the firm.
- Assist in researching client issues and participating in IRS audits on behalf of clients if necessary.
- Responsible for managing clients which includes writing proposals, engagement letters, budgeting, staffing and billing.
- 5+ years of recent tax experience at a public accounting firm
- Requires CPA license
- Degree in Accounting and or related field
- Master’s in taxation preferred
- Strong Supervisory and leadership experience