We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Remote Tax Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing expert tax advice and guidance to our clients in the areas of Corporate, Partnerships, Gifts, Trusts, and/or Estates. You will work closely with our clients to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations, and provide strategic tax planning advice to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Manage and oversee the preparation and review of tax returns for Corporate, Partnerships, Gifts, Trusts, and/or Estates.
- Provide expert tax advice and guidance to clients on complex tax issues related to HNWI, real estate, technology, C Corporations, and S Corporations.
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies to minimize tax liabilities and maximize financial benefits for clients.
- Conduct tax research and analysis to stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage and mentor junior tax staff, and provide training and development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA certification highly preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in public accounting, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Strong technical knowledge of taxation, including Corporate, Partnerships, Gifts, Trusts, and/or Estates.
- Experience working with HNWI, real estate, technology, C Corporations, and S Corporations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to mentor and develop junior staff.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, with strong time management and organizational skills.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced tax professional with a passion for providing exceptional client service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Permanent Remote Tax Manager position in the Finance industry.