A bit about us:
Founded 100 years ago, we are a leading firm of Certified Public Accountants and Consultants providing Tax Planning, Auditing, Technology Consulting, Human Resources, and Business Advisory Services.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Focus on work/life balance
- Generous health and welfare benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team
- Strong mentoring program with a focus on the success of each team member
- Manage all aspects of tax return preparations ensuring compliance with applicable federal/state regulations
- Review complex tax returns prepared by team members for accuracy, completeness, and timely filing
- Review complex tax planning projections for individual and corporate estimated tax liability
- Develop and implement tax strategies to minimize tax liability and ensure compliance with tax laws
- Prepare tax models to assist clients with an understanding of how tax planning affects cash flow