REMOTE Tax Manager for Top 30 Firm $120k-$150k
- Dallas, TX
- $120,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Andrew Harrison
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We're a rapidly growing and well-established Top 30 CPA firm founded in 1991. We have been recognized as one of the “Best of the Best” firms for the past 17 years working with private companies, closely held businesses, public companies, high net-worth individuals, and family offices.
Why join us?
- REMOTE & Hybrid work available!
- True work-life balance during the "busy season" keeping everyone at 55 hours
- 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Time Off / Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- CPA License renewal fee & Masters of Taxation tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional organization fees such as AICPA / CalCPA membership
- Incentive compensation for new business generation
- Drinks, snacks and meals provided year-round
- Strong exp. w/high net worth & closely held businesses
- Exp. leading teams of seniors and staff accountants
- CPA certificate
- 5+ years Public Tax/Accounting Exp.
- Multi-state income tax returns or private equity entities and/or private equity family office
- Proficient in the taxation of partnerships, limited liability companies and other similar flow-through entities and high net-worth individuals