A bit about us:
Pioneer in the development of new construction material technologies. Provider of coal-fueled power generating plants with environmental and engineering services. Helps utility plants utilize all of their coal combustion products through innovative marketing and product development.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Gather information, prepare workpapers, and prepare and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review of Group federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- Work overtime during busy and peak periods if required.
- Undertake domestic travel if required.
- Manage tax audits and other revenue authority disputes.
- Keep up to date on tax regulations and compliance obligations.
- Identify tax issues that may arise in business dealings and group restructuring.
- Organize quarterly estimate and extension calculations.
- Forecast annual tax rate and cash tax obligations.
- Manage claims for tax credits.
- Reconcile income tax accounts.
- Review tax calculations, reconciliations, and federal and state tax returns.