A bit about us:
Founded in 2013, we are a 5-star rated public accounting firm based in Seattle, WA. We offer accounting, tax, and advisory solutions to private companies, venture capital funds, and individuals. We support clients in the real estate, technology, medical, and professional services industries. While currently a small Public Accounting firm, our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) involves an aggressive growth strategy – fueled by accelerated geographic, industry, and product offering expansion – that will land us in the top 300 US firms within a decade.
Why join us?
- Revenue share-based annual bonus
- 22 Vacation days
- 10 holidays (7 scheduled and 3 floating)
- 40 Hours sick leave
- 2 Paid volunteer Days
- 3% Retirement match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Cell phone coverage
- Certification, licensing, and professional membership reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Seeking a Tax Manager who loves business development and strives to bring in a lot of new business while still making every one of their clients feel like they are number one
- You will be responsible for growing a book of business (with Partner support) and managing a variety of projects including 1040s, Partnerships, Estates, S Corps, and other entities
- Ideal candidate is a natural leader, providing guidance and mentorship to associates and staff, supporting the managing members’ vision, and driving momentum to reach personal and firm goals