A bit about us:
We are a mid-sized CPA firm with a long history of serving our clients in the Tri-State area and nationally. We serve a variety of industries including high-net worth individuals, closely held and middle-market business, real estate, healthcare, and more. We provide a full range of services from tax and audit to trust and estate solutions.
If you're looking for public accounting firm with a history of success and excellent work/life balance, then please read on!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Tax Manager to join our growing CPA firm. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing all tax-related activities, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal tax laws. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a strong background in tax preparation, compliance, and real estate tax.
- Manage and oversee tax-related activities within the organization.
- Review high net worth individual, S Corp, Partnership, and/or Estate/Trust returns
- Develop and implement effective tax strategies to optimize tax liabilities and ensure compliance.
- Conduct tax research and planning, keeping abreast of any changes in tax laws and regulations.
- Train and mentor junior staff members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A Master's degree in Taxation or a related field is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a tax manager role in the finance industry.
- Minimum of 7+ years working within Public Accounting
- Strong knowledge of tax preparation, compliance, and planning.
- Experience in real estate tax is a must