Our accounting firm is seeking a talented and motivated Tax Manager to join our team. The Tax Manager will work closely with clients to provide comprehensive tax services, including tax planning, compliance, and audit representation. As a Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to take on increasing responsibilities, work on a variety of clients, and develop your technical and leadership skills.
- Prepare and Review tax returns for partnership, corporate, and individual clients, including federal, foreign, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and assist with federal and state tax audits.
- Help Identify tax solutions and opportunities for clients, including federal or state credits or items generated from tax law changes.
- Participate in decision-making with client's management to understand the broader impact of current decisions and possible solutions.
- Utilize available technology and other resources to maximize technical application to projects and hold the engagement team to the same standard.
- Participate in internal and external networking events, including client meetings, industry events, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting with a focus on tax compliance and planning.
- Strong understanding of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- Experience with tax software, such as CCH Axcess, is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
If you are a driven and ambitious Tax Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment.