A bit about us:
Have been partnering with Wilmington businesses and professionals and have earned the reputation as one of the leading providers of Accounting & Tax services in Southeastern North Carolina. Currently looking for an experienced tax professional who has the proven ability to build long-term relationships with clients through expertise, attentiveness, and integrity. Someone who truly enjoys developing and mentoring bright and enthusiastic tax preparers. You will be part of a dynamic team that works collaboratively, rewards initiative, utilizes the latest tax technology and works remotely several days a week.
Why join us?
- Amazing work life balance including summer hours
- Tremendous growth potential
- Competitive compensation, bonus, retirement, and insurance plan!
- Manage a tax portfolio.
- Supervise multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Review and prepare complex tax returns including multistate for individuals, estates and trusts, partnerships, S and C Corps.
- Develop and maintain client focused relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Development and mentor tax team.
- Identify and mitigate risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred.
- CPA license in good standing.
- 5+ years of recent/proven tax professional experience in public accounting.
- Strong leadership and technical skills.
- CCH experience preferred.