Growing Firm w/ Tremendous Benefits & Hybrid Capability!
- Riverwoods, IL
- $110,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Stephen Konopka
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A growing tax firm in the Bannockburn, IL area is looking to add an experienced professional to their tax team! The firm prides themselves on their longstanding reputation of providing their clients with reliable, timely, and excellent accounting and tax related services.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary + Generous Bonus & Profit Sharing
- Hybrid Work Schedule available once acclimated to firm
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 3% 401k Match
- Will pay for professional licensing & organizations
- Generous PTO Policy
- Opportunities for career growth & industry exposure
- Casual Work Environment
- Planning, managing, completing, and delivering engagements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reviewing individual, fiduciary, partnership, and/or corporate income tax returns for clients
- Preparing very complex individual, fiduciary, partnership, and/or corporate income tax returns for clients
- Managing client relationships, including direction of client correspondence
- Supervising team members and participating in their professional development
- Managing correspondence with taxing authorities and coordinating response with team members to address inquiries and proposed adjustments
- Supervising and leading the department and other team members throughout the course of each engagement
- Analyzing all engagements to identify key points of technical focus and required procedural changes as necessary
- Contributing to a positive and collaborative workplace, demonstrating commitment to delivering the highest quality of service to clients, and adherence to ethical standards
- Providing input on firm operations, including recruiting, training, marketing, technology, and procedures
- CPA certification or EA preferred
- Minimum Five years of public accounting experience required