A bit about us:
We don’t ask you to give up your personal life for your career; we encourage a healthy work/life balance by providing you with the tools, compensation, and benefits to achieve a high quality of life!
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting with demonstrated mastery of accounting and auditing principles and/or tax principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- CPA required
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer accounting and tax software programs and Microsoft Office.
- Master’s degree in Taxation or other industry-recognized specialized knowledge certification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business new business or cross-selling services.
- Monitor audit/tax and office profitability, suggest measures to improve procedures
- Establish project budget for audit/tax services
- Coordinate various phases of large engagements, including staff requirements, locations to be visited, and scheduling
- Provides tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, and individuals for a variety of clients
- Coaches tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Delivers high-quality tax service and advice
- Participates in and contributes to marketing our tax services externally to the firm.
- Handles billing and collections as well as budgets
- Collaborates with others to help grow the tax practice
- Supervise and conduct in-house continuing education seminars
- Directly participates in or supervise client examinations by Federal and State tax authorities through the appellate level
Apply or contact Chasen Ruesch directly!
949-200-8428 (text capable)