Tax or Senior Tax Manager - Trusts & Estates (Hybrid)
Hybrid Tax Manager needed for thriving firm!
- Clearwater, FL
- $100,000 - $140,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a rapidly growing firm that provides Tax & Advisory services to all size clients in multiple different states. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Tax or Senior Tax Manager in our Clearwater, FL office. This person will eventually run the department & will assist our other offices across the US with Trusts & Estate tax needs they may have.
Why join us?
- Compensation: $100,000-$140,000 /year + Bonus
- Hybrid work schedule - Flexible schedule but must be available to meet with clients face to face locally
- Be a part of a growing company that is rapidly expanding
- Career growth options: Always an opportunity to grow into a Partner
- Full Benefits + 401K w/ company match
- 3+ weeks of PTO minimum
We are seeking a Tax or Senior Tax Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4-7 years of experience in public tax and be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). You must have experience wihthin the Trusts & Estates piece as this hire will be overseeing that practice and helping to develop it further. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing the tax compliance process and providing tax planning advice to our clients.
- Manage the tax compliance process for our clients, including preparing and reviewing tax returns, ensuring adherence to tax laws and regulations, and identifying tax-saving opportunities.
- Provide tax planning advice to clients, including identifying tax-efficient structures and strategies to minimize tax liabilities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as their primary point of contact for all tax-related matters.
- Manage a team of tax professionals, providing guidance and support to ensure high-quality work and timely delivery of services.
- Stay up-to-date with changes to tax laws and regulations, and communicate these changes to clients and team members.
- Assist with business development activities, including identifying opportunities for new clients and cross-selling services to existing clients.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience
- Trusts & Estates Tax experience is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage a team of tax professionals.
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with the ability to identify tax-saving opportunities and provide tax planning advice to clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience with tax software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Easy Apply Now
$100,000 - $140,000