A bit about us:
Our firm provides a suite of tax services to individuals and a wide array of industries across the mid-Atlantic region! The firm has been around for over 30 years. Our firm is a nationally ranked professional services firm! We have a collaborative team atmosphere, opportunity for growth, and promotion! We value work-life balance and offer flexible scheduling and remote options!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Work at client’s offices independently.
- Provide direct support to the Directors/Principals. Enable Directors/Principals to serve a larger number of clients without lessening their response or effectiveness.
- Train, supervise and develop staff/senior level accountants.
- Review staff’s work.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Schedule work assignments for the department.
- Maintain effective work paper techniques and correct documentation skills.
- Manage and take ownership of multiple engagements and timely complete jobs within scope of budget.
- Look for business development opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Expand initial specialty area(s) and continues to develop specialty area(s).
- Stay abreast of industry changes.
- Join a special interest group for your chosen niche industry.
- Develop a book of business and manage own clients.
- Look for leadership opportunities at community, professional and networking organizations.
- Active CPA License
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Must have prior/existing experience in public accounting