Hybrid, reasonable hours, and growth.
- Dania Beach, FL
- $75,000 - $85,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Keith Fletcher
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is the premier full-service Accounting firm in Florida. Offering a broad range of services for business owners, executives, and independent professionals, they work closely with their clients offering consultative and accounting services.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, understanding that a work-life balance is important—growth potential within the company.
Our client is seeking a Tax Professional with strong interpersonal, organizational, and teamwork skills. The position entails:
- Preparing and reviewing federal and state income tax returns for entities including S Corps, LLCs, individuals, and partnerships.
- Identify issues and potential issues while offering solutions
- Preparing and reviewing multistate, gift, and trust returns for high net-worth clients
- Facilitate communication with staff and management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Working closely with Partners, Senior Manager, and staff
- Participation with Client engagements and scheduling to ensure deadlines are met
- Cultivate and enhance an innovative team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- CPA certification or continued progression
- Seven years of tax experience
- Technical skills in tax preparation, review, tax compliance, and tax research.
- Critical thinking and problem solving