A bit about us:
Our firm has around 100 employees and is growing. We are a full-service corporate accounting firm in Irvine, CA, providing audit, tax, and business consulting services to closely-held companies, family-owned businesses, and private foundations. As the largest single office CPA firm in Orange County, we specialize in helping business owners to avoid the risk of having to pay more money tomorrow for surprises that came up yesterday.
Why join us?
Repeatedly named among Orange County’s “Best Places to Work” by the Orange County Business Journal in the publication’s 2015 annual list. We are a local powerhouse—big, yet smaller than the national firms—which gives us the agility and market position to offer these great opportunities to our employees:
- Grow faster and achieve key career goals in less time than at other firms.
- Work with multiple clients on a variety of interesting projects, rather than work inside a narrow niche.
- Be part of a team that listens to you and is eager to implement your fresh ideas. Work hand in hand with all levels of professionals, from partners to staff, even if you’re just starting out.
- Use the latest technology to improve your auditing, tax, and organizational skills.
- Preparing medium to complex individual, corporate, and pass-through business income tax returns.
- Familiarity with CCH Access Tax, Document, ProSystem FX, and Engagement is a plus.
- Has experience preparing multi-state tax returns.
- Requires low supervision and can work independently.
- Review and manage medium to complex individual, corporate, and passthrough business income tax returns
- Manage, train and supervise staff
- Handle federal and state tax audits
- Assist with income tax planning
- Perform and document tax research
- Identify and help streamline procedures for tax preparation