A bit about us:
Are you looking to work for a top CPA Firm in Kentucky? We have both a long-standing history of "Best place to work" in multiple geographies over the last 20 years, but also immediate fast growth due to our service being unmatched in the industry. This is a full-time role for a Tax Senior Associate. In this role you will be a critical member and leader on our engagement teams. If you are looking for a CPA and consulting firm helping the middle market grow and thrive, this is the job for you!
Why join us?
- Full Time Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Salary
- Offer a work/life balance even during busy season
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) with match
- BS in Accounting (Masters in Accounting preferred but not required)
- CPA is preferred but not required (Must be CPA Eligible)
- 3+ years of tax experience working for a public accounting firm