A bit about us:
We are representing a smart, agile accounting firm that is committed to providing individuals and local businesses with excellent customer service. Their customers need sound financial advice from professionals who are ready to tackle their complex tax and accounting issues. They provide accurate, innovative, and timely solutions to all clients’ financial needs.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth (partnership track)!
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing, and completely financial audits and managing to budget
- Serve as a mentor or lead to more junior accountants
- Tax preparation and tax planning for corporations and individuals
- Financial and Tax consulting
- Must be passionate about public accounting
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Current CPA license required
- 2+ years’ experience preparing tax returns in a small to medium public accounting firm
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with ProFx Engagement preferred
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet deadlines