A bit about us:
The role of Tax Senior includes preparation and review of business and individual income tax returns, identifying tax issues and planning opportunities for clients, and mentoring and training tax staff.
Why join us?
Health & Dental Insurance
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Seminar, CPE and professional dues and license expenses
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
- Bonuses for recruiting, performance and marketing
- Service Awards
- Project manages one or more client assignments simultaneously, ensuring overall success of each project
- Establishes work schedules through effective use of project management techniques.
- Builds and nurtures strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels.
- CPA and/or Public Accounting Experience!!!
- Evaluates and maintains tax return preparation software.
- Management of tax interns’ training and monitors their work assignments.
- Complete training to use tax research services and research and recommend resolutions to tax issues that are not overly complex.