- Memphis, TN
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kelly Zupan
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Full-service accounting firm. Our partners have extensive experience addressing the accounting, auditing, and tax requirements of corporations, partnerships and high net worth individuals.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Work/life balance
- Collaboration, shared goals, personal development
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for corporate, partnership, or individuals, including federal, state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions
- Participate in client engagements by providing corporate, partnership, and individual tax services
- Devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues
- Prepare client’s annual, quarterly or monthly financial statements
- Assist clients with payroll, W-2’s, 1099’s and 571-L, etc.
- Prepare property tax returns and sales tax returns
- Set clients up with bookkeeping skills and software
- Field and answer client questions regarding tax returns, financial statements, etc.
- Seek and provide solutions for client’s problem areas
- Assist with all other duties as assigned