A bit about us:
Our firm was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Manhattan, NY. We have been serving the accounting, tax, and business consulting needs of public and private companies.
Why join us?
- Ranked #1 in Vault’s 2020 Best Culture in the Accounting Industry, our firm offers an inclusive environment where professionals are developed into respected business leaders while helping our community navigate their businesses in an evolving world.
- Emphasizing our open-door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family, and each person matters
- Offering a competitive benefits package and 401k with a company match, including discounted gym memberships and biometric testing reimbursement
- Summer Fridays off!
- Comprehensive performance management program including real-time feedback and a formalized mentorship program
- Technical training and business development workshops
- Demonstrates thorough technical knowledge of accounting standards and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing technical areas.
- Identifies tax risk management issues and proposes potential solutions through research and collaboration with Engagement Partner
- Reviews tax procedures, engagement work papers and financial statements without supervision
- Completes thorough review of tax work papers on a timely basis and assures audit evidence is in accordance with firm’s documentation standards
- Addresses questions on advanced technical accounting matters from team members and upper-level client management
- Prepares advanced level tax returns and reviews intermediate to advanced level tax returns
- Monitors that tasks are assigned and completed on a timely basis and reviews workflow