A bit about us:
We are a Regional Top 200 CPA firm.
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Great company culture!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Annual firm-wide team celebration weekend
- Utilize Sure Prep software to prepare individual, trust, partnership, corporate, and non-profit tax returns
- Develop an understanding of Federal, State, and Local tax codes and regulations
- Research tax issues as they arise and recommend strategies that align with business goals
- Become adept at meeting challenging client requirements and industry deadlines
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity.
- Work within the team to complete other duties as business needs dictate
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, with a Master’s in Accounting preferred
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience in public accounting.
- CPA or CPA eligible strongly preferred
- Well-rounded knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook