A bit about us:
We rely on robust fundamentals, passionate and motivated teams! We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in striking the right balance between growth and competitiveness.
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
Why join us?
- Hybrid Remote
- Competitive salary
- Massive bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits (9% 401k match)
- Growth potential
30% Travel Required
- Responsible for employee life cycle including hiring, training, mentoring, and performance management of the individuals and team.
- Ensures staff understands and complies with all team objectives, performance standards, and policies while inspiring and motivating team members to drive efficiencies and increase quality.
- Manages technical training team including curriculum and curriculum development, testing, and certification requirements.
- Manages training priorities, training schedules and quality of training provided as well as the necessary equipment.
- Manages and coaches technicians who troubleshoot equipment electrical and mechanical problems with field technicians over multiple given communication channels.
- Ensures availability of technical support by managing the team with basic call center KPI as well as ensuring given service levels.
- Collaborates closely with product management and quality control in analyzing repair data to improve machine reliability at the customer level as well as to ensure financial goals are met.
- Analyze and report issues with specific equipment, vendors and customers to Senior Management.
- 3+ year’s experience managing a technical team, remote team management is preferred!
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably electrical engineering.
- Proven ability to work transversely across departments; supporting training needs in multiple channels, escalating issues to sales or product - management, partnering with contact center team and working with the internal and external field service teams.
- Ability to do train remote troubleshooting and problem resolution. May act as a point of escalation.
- Experience driving KPI improvement in a call center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office required.