A bit about us:
We are a well know financial institution with over 95 years in business! We are looking for a talented and experienced Data Scientist to join our growing team.
Why join us?
This position will work remotely!
- Open to remote candidates in the following states: AZ, DE, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, MO, NC, NE, NH, OH, PA, TX, WV
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with immediate employer match
- Generous PTO, sick leave, paid holidays and personal days + your birthday
- Additional mortgage and banking benefits
- Employee referral bonuses
- Strong training programs aimed to make you successful here!
- Supervise the work of programmers on large scale long-term projects
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
- Determine system performance standards. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Recommend purchase of software tools and equipment, apply in-depth knowledge of business systems and processes to predict impact of known and anticipated business needs upon systems in place and propose opportunities for system improvements
- Approximately 85 percent of your time will be focused on Software Development & Maintenance, System Analysis and Design and Mentoring Other Engineers. You will spend approximately 10 percent of your time managing projects and remainder focusing on process improvement