- Proper positioning of patient.
- Developing of the x-rays.
- Maintenance of radiographic files for a prescribed period.
- Operating of CAT Scan equipment, and are assigned in one of these specialty areas.
- Partial supervision may be exercised over x-ray technicians, non-professional and clerical support staff in the way of quality control of work, and providing technical assistance.
- Does related work as required
Two years experience in a hospital x-ray department or a private radiological laboratory performing all types of diagnostic work including the operation of special procedures equipment such as CAT scan, angiographic or neurographic equipment.
Special Requirements: Must be certified and maintain current registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in the field of Radiography
Shift time options:
Sunday - Thursday 12a-8a (off Friday/Saturday)
Tuesday - Saturday 4pm-12am
Monday - Thursday 8a - 4p (sunday rotation)