Simply stated - You will build out the aftermarket distributor customer base for the Mountain Region (UT, ID, MT, ND, SD, and 1/2 CO) Selling mostly suspension, steering, undercarriage and fifth wheel.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable and detailed multi-year sales plan aligned with overall corporate goals for the region while continuously identifying where improvements can be made for such plans and strategies to achieve or surpass sales goals.
- Interface with various departments with the objective of expanding product coverage and adding new programs to company’s product portfolio.
- Defining pricing and promotional policies aiming at simultaneously maximizing revenue and profit margin.
- Working with management and marketing in the development of promotional, advertising and point-of-sales materials as well as in events participation such as trade shows.
- Recruiting, training and supervising sales personnel and support staff to support the company’s business and activities, including the optimization of the Western Region.
Who we are seeking:
- At least six to eight years of related experience in the commercial vehicle, heavy duty truck industry; specifically: Aftermarket distributors.
- Must be able to travel. up to 60%-70% of the time – with occasional need to travel abroad to visit parent company. (Travel requirement to decrease as territory grows.)