Simply stated - The Territory Sales Manager will maintain and manage the sale of products and services offered by the company to existing clients and develop new customers expanding client base in assigned region by performing the following duties.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to support corporate goals.
- Executes sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals for the territory accordingly.
- Provides constant market analyses to identify customer/market needs – in order to determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
Who we are seeking:
- At least six to eight years of related experience in the commercial vehicle, heavy duty truck industry; specifically, under carriage parts and services Aftermarket.
- Must be able to travel. up to 60% of the time – with occasional need to travel abroad to visit parent company. (Travel requirement to decrease as territory grows.)