A bit about us:
Backed by several FAANG executives, $10B Venture Capital firm is hiring for Sr Software Engineer! They are a deep tech management company with in-house startups +funds and currently focused on four primary verticals, including disruptive finance/web3, AI, synthetic bio, and physical sciences (including quantum, chips, and energy). They are growing their team and hiring for experience Software Engineers on their Crypto derivatives group that will provide a platform for US financial companies, who are presently limited by legal and regulatory restrictions, to gain exposure to cryptocurrencies and their derivatives.
- Sr Software Engineer, Execution Engine - In this role, you will work on an execution order engine including various trading algos, e.g. TWAP, for cryptocurrencies and their derivatives: perpetuals, futures, and options.
- Sr Software Engineer, Crypto Derivatives Portfolio – In this role, you will work on a crypto derivatives portfolio management system to support derivative products such as OTC structured products and total return swaps.
Why join us?
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k with match
- Highly competitive base salary
- Equity package
- 100% Remote. Also have offices in LA, SF, & NYC
- Awesome team
- Opportunity to work with up and coming startups and long term growth
- Create and maintain financial exchange protocol adapters for both market data, order entry and back-office processing.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting to understand the business requirements and technical challenges.
- Work on a design/architecture which suits our requirements.
- Build new trading infrastructure suitable for crypto derivatives
- 3-8+ years of professional experience designing & developing scalable applications, preferably focused on trading systems development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems)
- Expert Python programming skills with tools like Pandas, NumPy
- Strong C++ programming experience (Rust okay too)
- Boost, Python/C++ binding.
- Comfortable with network programming such as sockets (TCP/UDP/multicast), Async.io, REST, Websockets
- Working with AWS.
- Comfortable with TDD.
- In depth Linux experience + shell scripting and working with common Unix tools
- Code profiling experience
- Experience with version control, ideally git.
- Fast learner who can work independently once assigned a task.
- Prior financial industry experience is highly preferred.
- CI/CD experience is a plus.