- Sumner, WA
- $85,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Keith Fletcher
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a design/engineering/field services firm specializing in the electrical power utility market. They provide support and solutions to the nation’s electrical infrastructure. They support a vital industry for our nation and take pride in their service and team.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PLSCADD analysis on existing or new transmission structures about the scope of work. Using PLSCADD to analyze the structural integrity of new or existing structures. Using standards and best practices to maintain clearances from existing structures.
- Calculates designs, which include understanding voltage regulation, electrical load calculations, system protection, and fuse coordination for distribution systems.
- Provides cost estimates and updates budget for new and existing projects.
- Manages the project life cycle using work order management systems.
- Assists the utility engineering team by performing field visits to gather information, as required.
- Administrative functions and other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree (BS, BA) in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field from an accredited educational institution OR 4-6 years related experience and training instead of education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and information, journals, technical procedures, and data.
- Familiarity with PLS-CADD or other CAD software
- Ability to write business correspondence and communicate effectively.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from other managers, clients, customers, and local permitting agencies.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as those commonly found in business transactions.
- Ability to create and explain financial models and forecasts.
- Ability to apply introductory algebra, geometry, and engineering principles.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be proficient in MS office tools, Maximo, and standard office equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$85,000 - $110,000