A bit about us:
We are a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. Our centers have been voted the "Best Urgent Care" 5 years in a row. We are looking for Certified Advanced-Level Practitioners, who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate as a team in a collegial and collaborative environment.
Why join us?
Live and practice in an area of California with a lower cost of living and very affordable real estate options that keeps you close to Southern CA. Reside in a city of over 500,000 people in a county of over 1 million residents. Benefit from living in a large city with all large and modern amenities available to you.
- Over 500,000 people in a county of over 1 million residents
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all year-round
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year-long
- The average home costs about $350,000 and the cost of living is 30% lower than Southern CA.
- Enjoy craft breweries, golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and all major amenities!
- Experience famous entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher forms of education
- California distinguished blue-ribbon public and private schools from Pre-School to High School
- Access to a Cal State University in the city along with community colleges, with access to higher forms of education nearby
- A regional airport in the city with an international airport 90 minutes south or 90 minutes north
- Urgent Care experience is REQUIRED
- Urgent Care Medicine practicing twelve-hour (12) shifts (Clinics are open from 8 am - 9 pm or 8 am - 12 am)
- Full-time will be 12 shifts per month - pick up more shifts, make more money
- You will see about 4 patients per hour ranging from newborns to geriatrics - low level acuity setting
- All COVID-19 testing/treatment available as well as rapid testing (results in 10 to 15 minutes) and Regeneron Treatment
- UCM procedures are a must, such as ingrown nail removal, joint injection, suturing, etc.
- All necessary urgent care equipment on sight within the clinic (X-ray, Slit Lamp, and Labs close by)
- Practice alongside other physicians, advanced-level practitioners, MAs, RNs, and thrive in a positive cultural environment
- Urgent Care experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Active ACLS Certification
- Active California Medical license