A bit about us:
Twenty-year-old veterinarian company with practices all over Texas and Colorado. More to come!
Why join us?
- Pro rata distributions of profits: Reap the benefits of true ownership while minimizing the risk of starting a hospital
- Management stipend: You shouldn’t have to decide between production and time spent as an owner, investing in your business
- 401K with an above industry 4% match
- Vacation: We understand the need to reset and recharge. We offer flexible PTO days for needed time away from work with annual cash-out options.
- Company paid life insurance, long-term disability
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits
What we are seeking:
- Practice in accordance with state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Leverage evidence-based medicine and continue pursuit of education to deliver quality patient care
- Adopt and positively impact new veterinary standards and guidelines
- Deliver medical and surgical treatments with formulary-approved pharmaceuticals, supplies,
- Partner with clients as an advocate for the pet to plan follow-up visits, and provide home-care instructions, and education to ensure the lifelong health of their pets
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.