A bit about us:
Full-service general practice in beautiful Issaquah, Washington. Our Hospital provides a wide range of diagnostic capabilities, including full in-house laboratory, digital radiology, endoscopy, video otoscopy, ECG, and on-site ultrasound. Doctors are supported by an amazing group of dedicated technicians, client care coordinators, and a leadership team with many years of experience in the veterinary field. We value constant growth and learning, open communication, exceptional medicine, and a team player mentality. Seeking a like-minded individual who shares these values and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Why join us?
- Growing company with MANY benefits
- Sign-On Bonus or Veterinary Incentive Plan
- Employer-Sponsored life insurance
- Parental Leave and "Purr-ental" leave!
- Fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
- Student loan education & refinancing
The Ideal Candidate would be willing and able to help grow the practice by offering excellent preventative care, performing routine surgery and dentistry, recommending appropriate and detailed case workups, and providing thorough client communication and community outreach.
- DVM and state license required