Simply stated - The VP of Sales will maintain and manage the sale of products and services offered by the company to existing clients and develop new customers over the West and Midwest Region while also building out your territory managers.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable and detailed multi-year sales plan aligned with overall corporate goals for the region while continuously identifying where improvements can be made for such plans and strategies to achieve or surpass sales goals.
- Interface with various departments with the objective of expanding product coverage and adding new programs to company’s product portfolio.
- Defining pricing and promotional policies aiming at simultaneously maximizing revenue and profit margin.
- Working with management and marketing in the development of promotional, advertising and point-of-sales materials as well as in events participation such as trade shows.
- Recruiting, training and supervising sales personnel and support staff to support the company’s business and activities, including the optimization of all sales territories in North America.
Who we are seeking:
- At least six to eight years of related experience in the commercial vehicle, heavy duty truck industry; specifically, under carriage parts and services Aftermarket.
- Must be able to travel. up to 60%-70% of the time – with occasional need to travel abroad to visit parent company. (Travel requirement to decrease as territory grows.)