A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing environmental consulting firm and we are expanding throughout California. We are looking for experienced Wildlife Biologists/Project Managers in Laguna Beach, San Diego and Pasadena, CA!
Why join us?
We offer competitive salaries with bonuses and incentive plans, excellent benefits, 401k and a great opportunity for growth within our company!
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Biology, Wildlife Biology, Ecology, or related field
- Knowledge of California’s biological resources with a strength in wildlife and/or wetland ecology
- Strong understanding of FESA, CESA, CEQA, and NEPA.
- Experience and training with ArcGIS and GPS technologies for large scale biological resource inventories
- Broad experience in varied habitats across southern California
- Current or previous USFWS 10(a)(1)(A) Permit and current/previous CDFW Scientific Collecting Permits
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with diverse groups including field staff, contractors, and clients
- Minimum of five (5) years of related professional experience as an environmental professional with demonstrated knowledge of regional, State, and federal environmental laws as well as botany or endangered plant species management in California
- Must be located in Laguna Beach, San Diego or Pasadena. (We need Project Managers in all 3 locations)
- Work remote available until we are free to go back into an office environment