Wire EDM Programmer
Senior Wire EDM Programmer needed needed for an established machine & equipment company that has experienced steady and consistent growth over the past 30+ years!
- Morganton, NC
- $70,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ryan Anderson
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are an established machine & equipment company that has experienced steady and consistent growth over the past 30+ years!
Why join us?
Come and join us for a rewarding career with amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
This position requires strong knowledge of:
- Wire EDM processes, programming, set-up, and the running of the machine.
- This position also requires that the candidate know how to perform periodic maintenance of the Mitsubishi Wire EDM equipment.
- A successful candidate must be able to program offline and develop a plan for the next job(s) while the Wire EDM is running.
- When possible, during long EDM cycles the candidate must be willing to machine low volume parts on a CNC conversational Lathe, Mill and/or Grind parts.
- Strong knowledge of GD&T and Blueprint reading
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Follow and support James Tool's AS9100 & ISO9001 processes
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$70,000 - $90,000