Accounting Manager (Mergers & Acquisitions)
A great opportunity for growth plus a lucrative compensation with a sign on bonus + profit sharing!
- Dallas, Texas
- $90,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Lauren Lehman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are representing a Mergers & Acquisitions organization Based in Dallas, TX with 6 offices across the country. They are leading the way as the #1 ranked health insurance distributor in the country! Recently published and recognized by Forbes, their company is built on the foundation that their people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that they expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Hybrid Schedule (1 day remote)!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Manage the company's financial accounts and financial assets
- Oversee the accounting team (also offshore team)
- Generate accurate financial statements, in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data and assist with financial audits
- Setting up financial systems for new business units/acquisitions, as needed
- Support leadership in the annual budgeting process
- Assist with adjusting and closing journal entries
- Verify reports and reconcile discrepancies
- Must be comfortable working 4 days onsite in Downtown Dallas
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of accounting experience required
- Must have a CPA license
- Management experience, a plus
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel