Accounting Manager opportunity with one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in the US!
- Atlanta, GA
- $115,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Evan Flynn
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Rapidly growing Healthcare company with multiple locations across the Southeast.
Why join us?
- 10% annual bonus
- 401k with match
- Annual Merit increases
Reporting to the VP of Accounting, the Accounting Manager has key responsibilities within the accounting function and environment of the organization including the internal control environment, financial close process, oversight of account reconciliations, and fixed assets accounting. This is an opportunity to be a key member of an ambitious accounting team supporting the continuing growth for one of the fastest-growing healthcare firms in the US.
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal controls and accounting best practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of accounting operations and to ensure compliance with company standards
- Performs analytical review of financial information from the account level to the financial statement level to ensure the information is reliable, accurate, complete and properly stated.
- Ensures adherence to accounting principles generally accepted in the United States. Coordinates audit requests and requirements.
- Manages the monthly financial close process, including reviewing and preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and various other account analyses.
- Supports other departments regarding accounting and reporting requirements, as needed.
- Oversees the asset management process that includes the accounting, maintenance, and reporting for fixed assets, real and personal property leases, and property taxes.
- Responsible for all non-income tax filings — e.g., property tax, 1099, W-9, etc.
- Budgeting and regular analytical work on the operations of the business, as needed.
- Provide accounting support for due diligence and subsequent integration work for M&A activity.
- Reviews invoices and supporting documentation for payment as part of the A/P process.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Previous management experience required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience using NetSuite is a plus