Audit Director / Partner
Catalyze Your Career as an Audit Director/Partner: Embrace Leadership and Flexibility in a Hybrid Role!
- Glendale, CA
- $150,000 - $225,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kevin Shilney
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a renowned public accounting firm based in Glendale, CA, known for its commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovative financial solutions. We provide a wide range of services including auditing, tax planning, financial consulting, and more to a diverse clientele.
Why join us?
- Professional Development: We offer access to industry-leading audit tools and tax resources, along with consulting services from technology experts, providing you the tools to excel in your role. We also provide ongoing educational opportunities to ensure you stay up-to-date in this ever-evolving profession.
- Growth Opportunities: Our firm's strong history and continued expansion mean there's plenty of room for your career to grow. Whether you're looking to specialize or lead, we provide opportunities for advancement at all levels.
- Stable and Diverse Clientele: We've cultivated long-term relationships with a diverse array of clients. This offers an enriching environment that allows our team members to learn, grow, and face new challenges every day.
- Travel Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. That's why we've designed roles with minimal travel requirements so you can focus on what matters most.
- Visa Sponsorship Assistance: For international professionals looking to join our team, we offer assistance throughout the visa sponsorship process, supporting you in your transition.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: We care about the health and well-being of our employees. Hence, we provide a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan to support your financial stability and long-term retirement goals.
- Lead and manage audit engagements, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and accounting standards.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, providing expert advice and solutions.
- Mentor and guide audit staff, fostering a collaborative and learning-focused environment.
- Contribute to business development activities, identifying new opportunities and expanding client services.
- Ensure quality control and adherence to the firm’s audit methodology.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in auditing.
- CPA certification required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in public accounting, with a significant focus on auditing.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in client relationship management and business development.
- Expertise in GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB standards.
- Experience with a variety of industries is preferred.