We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Audit Manager to join our dynamic team in the finance industry. This is a remote position that requires a candidate with a strong background in audit, GAAP, assurance, financial statements, public accounting, and CPA. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and be able to work independently while managing a team of auditors.
- Develop and implement audit plans and procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Conduct audits of financial statements, internal controls, and operational processes to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Manage a team of auditors and provide guidance and support to ensure timely completion of audits
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in regulations to ensure audit processes are up-to-date and effective
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in audit, public accounting, or related field
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a team of auditors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
If you are a highly motivated and experienced audit professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the finance industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Permanent Audit Manager position.