A bit about us:
A certified public accounting firm of approximately 120 professionals with offices in
Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Our clients are located in eleven states
and operate primarily in the employee benefit plan and labor/membership organization industries.
Why join us?
Hybrid 50% in office/client; 50% at home
3-6 Weeks overnight travel (DC, MD, Hawaii, VA)
Depending on how many jobs are being managed, ability to work 3 days at a client, 2 days from home, with possibility to change to the current situation
What makes this job different is the hours worked. No more 80 hour weeks. In a normal year, it is 50 hour weeks Jan – March; then normal 40 hour workweeks the rest of the year.
Opportunity to work to change the culture; join committees from day 1;
No sales pushing to gain other clients
- Communicate with clients regarding audit related matters
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, and workpapers.
- Help develop audit plans and audit (in coordination with senior staff).
- Execute audit tests (internal control and substantive) using approved audit plans and standardized audit
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project
scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
- Approximately 20% overnight travel.