A bit about us:
Founded in the 1970's by a sole practitioner who desired to provide proactive and attentive Tax, Accounting and Advisory Services to our local communities, we are a CPA firm dedicated to serving the people and businesses in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. More than 40 years later, we remain committed to the principles on which the firm was founded. We provide solutions that add value and deliver them with professionalism, passion and pride. In the past four decades, we have been fortunate to share in the successes of our clients and the community, allowing us to grow our firm and staff into what it is today. With over a dozen offices, our clients enjoy local access to our team of more than 225 professional advisors. We combine the expertise of a leading regional firm with the convenience, familiarity and passion of a local provider.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous PTO: Vacation, Sick & paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing & Company Match
- REMOTE work & Flexible work schedule
- Group life and long-term disability insurance
- Continuing professional education
- Private offices & covered parking
- CPA/Annual Bonuses
- Meals and snacks provided during busy season
- State-of-the-art technology
- Great people
Remote Work Available.
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related field
- 5+ years of recent Public accounting experience
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Strong organizational, research, analytical, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Technical skills pertaining to the preparation of compilation and reviews
- Proficiency in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Internal Controls over financial reporting
- Lead an Audit team through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and “wrap-up” stages of an Audit client engagement.
- Participate in and perform procedures to achieve Audit objectives.
- Document, validate, test and access various financial reporting control systems.
- Advise clients and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Market, network, develop new businesses and lead client presentations.