- BS/BA in Accounting (Masters in Accounting/Tax preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Public Accounting as an Audit or Tax Manager
- Experience preparing closely held businesses and pass-thru returns (S Corp and Partnership) and Not-for-Profit entities
- Experience in High Net-Worth Individual and multi-state tax returns is a plus
- Experience preparing 1120 C-Corporation tax filings
- Experience in preparing 1120-PC Insurance Company tax filings a bonus
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Proficient accounting, analytical, and research skills along with a desire to continue to grow professionally.
- Ability to communicate pertinent information to partners, managers and clients
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
The audit department serves a variety of clients including nonprofits, governments, affordable housing, community college foundations, captive insurance, employee benefit plans, charter schools, construction, and various other entities.