Audit Senior needed for a CPA firm with great work-life balance
- Chapel Hill, NC
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Sean Copeland
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A strong local firm with a positive culture and growing business seeks Senior Auditor for a challenging and rewarding position working with clients in a variety of different industries such as Non-Profit, Small Business, Construction, Manufacturing, Medical, Real Estate, Retail, Hospitality, Education and more. The ideal candidate will be seeking professional growth and should have experience performing audits of companies in another public accounting firm. The successful candidate will also have excellent inter-personal skills, be team-oriented and comfortable with direct client interaction.
Why join us?
- Fantastic culture
- Great work-life balance, even during season
- Bonus plan
- Full benefits
- Help to effectively plan and execute assurance engagements.
- Supervise less experienced associates on client engagements.
- Organize and monitor client projects and tasks.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Function as communication channel between associates and management.
- 2-4 years public accounting experience
- Experience in performing OMB Circular A-133, Yellow Book, and Employee Benefit Plan audits
- College and University audit experience and/or corporate and individual taxation experience (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a sense of humor are a must!