Automation Project Manager
Strong Compensation Package, Excellent Benefits, Career Growth
- Fort Wayne, IN
- $80,000 - $95,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Josh Strickland
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Well-established manufacturer is seeking an Automation Project Manager to join their team! If you have 5+ years of experience managing automation integration projects, apply today!
Why join us?
Strong Compensation Package
- Manage and update project timelines and communicate with customers, suppliers, internal team members to deliver projects on time and within
- Coordinate and implement projects from sales through engineering and manufacturing to completion at customer facility.
- Lead the interface between the customer and internal resources.
- Manage scope changes, document, and communicate to management and sales.
- Monitor and report on project performance and future forecasting of both time and material.
- 5+ years of managing automation projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Knowledgeable within automation integration
- General mechanical and controls aptitude
- Knowledge of manufacturing and machining processes
- Previous experience managing project documentation including manuals, spare parts, and preventative maintenance schedules
- 15-20% travel required